Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- By using this website or communicating with the Provider by electronic means, the user consents and acknowledges that any and all agreements, notices, disclosures, or any other communication satisfies any legal requirement, including but not limited to the requirement that such communications should be in writing.
- The User may not access, display, use, download, and/or otherwise copy or distribute Content obtained on the website for marketing and other purposes without the consent of the Provider.
- The Provider reserve the right to make any changes to the Website, the Content, or to products and/or services offered through the Website at any times and without notice. All rights in and to the content is reserved and retained by the Owners. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Ruggedwear’s prior written consent.
- It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements
- Any person that delivers or attempts to deliver any damaging code to this Website or attempts to gain unauthorized access to any page on this Website shall be prosecuted and civil damages shall be claimed if Ruggedwear suffers any damage or loss.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of South Africa.
- The Provider reserves the rights to change, modify, add or remove from portions or the whole of these Terms and Conditions from time to time. The changes to these Terms and Conditions will become effective upon such changes being posted to the Website. It is the User’s obligation to periodically check these Terms and Conditions at the Website for changes or updates. The User’s continued use of this Website following the posting of changes or updates will be considered notice of the User’s acceptance to abide by and be bound by these Terms and conditions, including such changes or updates. These terms and conditions shall continue indefinitely, as amended by Ruggedwear from time to time, for so long as the website exists and is operational, Ruggedwear being entitled to terminate these terms and conditions and/ or shut down the Website at any time.
Please note: Due to the nature of computer monitors, the colour swatches on the website are guideline representations only and may vary between different computer monitors. Therefore, we will not take responsibility if the colour you see on the website does not look the same as the product that you received.
Via our WEBSITE
Or via Postal Service
- P.O. Box 26711
- South Africa
If you believe that any information on this site is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.